The Selection process for the Teruko Ikeda ICT Training Programme 2015 was very competitive and challenging. We received many applications from highly skilled blind and visually impaired computer users from the Asia-Pacific Region and excellent recommendations from the Teruko Ikeda Family. The Selection Committee has decided to accept 8 trainees for the Intermediate Level and 10 trainees for the Advance Level for 2015.
Congratulations to all the successful applicants. Those who are not yet selected can try to apply again next year as long as you are not yet 35 years old.
The list of successful trainees is as follows:
- Ms. Marilyn Lievani Indonesia
- Mr. Keolammone Vongdala Laos
- Mr. Aye Chan Thu Myanmar
- Ms. Ichhya K C Nepal
- Mr. Ryan Quilab Operario Philippines
- Ms. Mafalada Fernandes Gusmao Timor Leste
- Mr. Ofeina He Lotu Leka Tonga
- Ms. Nguyen Thi Kieu Oanh Vietnam
- Mr. A.S.M. Ashiqur Rahman Bangladesh
- Mr. Leki Chedup Bhutan
- Mr. Heru Ramdani Gumay Indonesia
- Ms. Noor Izati bt Meor Samsudin Malaysia
- Ms. Odtseet Ulambat Mongolia
- Mr. Shrinkanta Sapkota Nepal
- Mr. Saw Manine Phaung Myanmar
- Ms. Irish Ayesa Nazareno Mendez Philippines
- Mr. Liyanaarachchige Don Sankha Hasintha Sri Lanka
- Mr. Tran Ngoc Thanh Vietnam
All selected trainees are required to e-mail Ms. Christina Anne Lau, Representative of the Japan Braille Library at email@example.com to confirm your participation in this training programme by 15 April 2015. Please give her your correct postal address so she can send you the official invitation letter.
The Japan Braille Library would like to thank all of you for your continued support and interest in this programme.