The Japan Braille Library is pleased to announce the list of selected participants for this year's Teruko Ikeda ICT Training.
Here are the selected trainees for the intermediate course (3-17 August 2013)
- UgyenNamgyel (Bhutan)
- Kartika Anggita Tanuwijaya (Indonesia)
- Priskilla Smith Jully (Indonesia)
- Inpeng Vilyhong (Laos)
- Saw Manlne Phaung (Myanmar)
- Mark Exequiel F. Homez (Philippines)
- Liyana Arachchige Don Sankha Hasintha (Sri Lanka)
- Nguyen Phuong Thao (Vietnam)
Here are the selected trainees for the advanced course (17 August – 1 September 2013)
- Lindawati Kwa (Indonesia)
- Aikeo Koomanivong (Laos)
- Ahmad Shamsuri (Malaysia)
- Delgerbayar Erdenesambuu (Mongolia)
- Nhuchhe Maharjan (Nepal)
- Minnie Aveline P. Juan (Philippines)
- Maria Victoria Barro Lucio (Philippines)
- Ari Tommy Hazelman (Samoa)
- Kelum Prasanna Surige (Sri Lanka)
- Dinh Viet Anh (Vietnam)
Congratulations to the successful applicants. To those who were not selected, please try again in the future.
Ms. Christina Anne Lau from the Japan Braille Library will contact all the selected applicants in April.