This year, we are celebrating the 10th anniversary of the Teruko Ikeda ICT Program. Congratulations and thanks to Ms. Teruko Ikeda, to the Japan Braille Library, and to all the organizers who have made this yearly program a success.
We would also like to welcome the trainees of the 2013 Teruko Ikeda ICT Trainings.
Intermediate (3 – 17 AUGUST, 2013)
- Ugyen Namgyel - Bhutan
- Kartika Anggita Tanuwijaya - Indonesia
- Priskilla Smith Jully - Indonesia
- Inpeng Vilyhong - Laos
- Saw Manlne Phaung - Myanmar
- Mark Exequiel F. Homez - Philippines
- Liyana Arachchige Don Sankha Hasintha - Sri Lanka
- Nguyen Phuong Thao - Vietnam
Advanced (17 AUGUST – 1 SEPTEMBER, 2013)
- Lindawati Kwa - Indonesia
- Aikeo Koomanivong - Laos
- Ahmad Shamsuri Muhamad - Malaysia
- Delgerbayar Erdenesambuu - Mongolia
- Nhuchhe Maharjan - Nepal
- Minnie Aveline P. Juan - Philippines
- Maria Victoria Barro Lucio - Philippines
- • Ari Tommy Hazelman - Samoa
- Kelum Prasanna Surige - Sri Lanka
- Dinh Viet Anh - Vietnam
To the 2013 trainees: We hope you would learn a lot and enjoy your time in Penang, Malaysia. May you be able to share your knowledge and skills to people with disabilities and non-disabled people in your respective countries.